Job ref.: PM20160624AD
The employee will be offered:
• attractive basic salary from 6000 to 9000 PLN gros,
• company car, return of the commuting or rent cost,
• professional challenges and participating in innovative products.
The candidates are expected to have:
• higher technical education (preferably: mechanical engineering, robotics, automatics, mechatronics),
• good working knowledge of mechanical construction of electronic devices,
• fluency in using any design system such as CAD 3D,
• at least 2 years of experience in a similar environment,
• good knowledge of English,
• independent and goal-oriented,
• analytical thinking skills,
• very good organization of own work and team work.
Main duties of an employee shall include:
• developing assumptions for the design of mechanical electronic devices,
• design of the mechanical part of devices according to DFM approach,
• coordination of cooperation with external customers,
• participation in new product introduction,
• updating technical documentation.
Candidates are asked to send to email address: email@example.com their:
• CV, containing a detailed description of experiences and competence in the design,
• samples of self-made 3D design (file format: STEP, DXF),
• cover letter.
Please include the following clause in your offer:
"I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the abovementioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.97 Journal of Laws No.133, item 883)".
Those who would like to recommend this offer with their friends, are welcome to participate in our “Paid Recommendation” program. We ask the recommended the person to send us an application with the data of the person who informed them of the ongoing recruitment process. If the recruitment process will end up hiring a recommended candidate, recommending person will receive a prize of 1000 PLN. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the conditions of the program.